18 November 2011

Bull Shit!

Those who are close with me know that I have short temper. Sometimes I have greater tolerance but usually when I can't take it any longer, all hell breaks loose. Don't step onto my tail and I won't bite you back!

What the hell! Suddenly called me and asked why issue batch A and not batch B when there is no instruction to say cannot issue batch A. Suddenly said already informed my boss when my boss didn't tell me anything. Last time when asked said customer is ok after blend product 1 with product 2 batch A. So sure la I assume it is ok to give batch A.

I really lashed out at the senior just now. I didn't give face at all. Not done on purpose but I just can't take it when you don't communicate properly and then later you call me to blame me on the spot just like that. It's very rude to talk that loud with such an experienced senior but don't always think you all can treat junior like that.

We also contribute to the company, we are also in the learning process. And most importantly, I am not someone who takes up the entire blame if it's not due to me. Stop that. Real damn pissed off! Arrrrggghhhh!

Bloody hell betul! Where is my EQ. Perhaps today I am not really in a good mood some more. Dahlah the application for CFS from MOH is delayed, this some more! Sorry for the backlash but you deserve it. Though things might be better if I reacted more subtly. Don't care lah.

%$%^*&*^&%^#$%@#%$@#$!@$

No comments: