15 August 2012

Soul Searching

P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
An easy 7 letters word.
Something I am searching for right now.
Be it...
In work...
In relationship...
In life...

Recently I seem to ponder a lot,
Searching for answers which I can't find,
Probably I didn't search seriously,
Perhaps I've reached the junction,
Junction where I've felt stagnant,
Finding my way,
To regain whatever self-drive purpose,
Or kick in life,
Which I am lacking now.

Is this called soul searching?
A search for something,
Where I have a sense of belonging?

How will I know if I won't feel the same again,
After few more years down the road?

Is this normal?
Having several junctures in life,
Where you have to do some soul searching...

I don't call this emo anymore,
There was this something inside me,
Which triggers all these.
Just like when I was contemplating a job transfer,
Where my rational mind says go,
While my heart sends me a signal to reconsider,
Where in the end I did listen to my heart,
Can it be that my heart is trying to tell me something again?

I don't believe that I felt stagnant already,
It must be that I lack something,
Perhaps a drive or something,
Maybe I am searching if this is what I want,
Something which I myself can't answer yet.

I know that if I don't settle this,
It will surely crop up again sooner or later.
Do I need a change?
Do I have the courage?

I just need an enlightened moment,
Once I get the answer,
I know my path will be clear,
No more vagueness.
Of course it can still change.
A plan is after all still a plan.

Soul searching still...

No comments: