27 January 2013

When Was The Last Time You Really Laugh?

Today I asked myself this question:
When was the last time you really laughed out loud from your heart?
 
I can't really remember at all. Laugh shortly after a joke or a cute remark, got la. But not that kind of laugh where you got to hold your stomach, your eyes got watery and you got to beg others to stop laughing.
 
Why was it that adults tend to laugh lesser? Or was it just me? Too many things to consider until forgot to laugh? I think I tend to take things too seriously until I forgot to enjoy the moment since others still manage some laughter.
 
Keep on forgetting that when you laugh or smile less, those who interact with you will be affected as well. I myself prefer to talk to those who smile rather than sulk. But I was the one who sulk. Hard to change. Really hard though it's in my resolution.
 
Whenever I face some obstacles at work, I will automatically sulk and frown. What to do? Serious mode ma. If not hard to contemplate the cause and effect of every action. Same goes to my family and bf. Poor them having to deal with me.
 
But when kids are at home esp Hui... even though I don't really laugh out loud, it feels comfortable seeing them. Will feel angry at times but will also adore them. Kids are really wonders of the world. Now I am going to ask myself:
 
When will I allow myself to laugh out loud from the bottom of my heart again? No point affecting other's mood when you can make them happy.


No comments: