25 February 2013

I Wish

Things get very much into serious mode nowadays. Can't help it. Been thinking too much I guess. Too free perhaps? Though I don't really see myself as being very free. Lack of motivation.

I can't say that things aren't going smooth for me, yet I can't say the exact opposite. There was an urge for me to change my life, while another part of me asked me to stay put.

Work, relationship, friendship, family, personal, everything... I can't seem to satisfy myself. But I am planning for more changes to come. More sports especially. Hope it can do wonder for me.

I wish to be very busy. I wish that I don't think too much. I wish that I have the courage to change. But a wish is only a wish without action. And I lack that, sigh!

I thrive on stress. When there is no push, I don't feel productive at all. I am not someone with initiative if I don't feel the push. Ya, I will complain of overwork but it's at least much better than now...

No comments: