6 February 2013

Jumbled Posts

#1
You dodged.
Not unexpected but somehow still disappointed.
Hoping for too much.
Timing wasn't right anyway.
Too late or shall I say too early?
What else to expect.

Now I know why I can't do it with you.
It's your response or lack of response.
Time and again, despite my effort, I still have grudges.
Somehow I can feel the end.
The first and the last maybe?
I have been bottling it for so long.
Yet to be released out.
Timing...

#2
He is working hard to re-assemble his life.
The crushed heart.
New career.
Having to leave behind sports due to past injuries.
I wish him all the best.
Good to know that he realized that he is no longer young.

#3
Sorry, too harsh on you.
But purely kind intention to help.
Everyone faces some kind of problem somehow.
Advising you makes me wonder what am I doing instead.
It allows me to review my own self.

You are ambitious, not a bad thing.
But you need to be practical.
You will learn it as you work longer.
Experience doesn't come without a price.
There is a saying:
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
There you go...

I should learn from you.
Eager for changes.
But you need to work harder instead of just think.
Like Nike says it, Just Do It.
I should relive my passion too.
Make my work more exciting.
No self-triggered challenge equals to boring.

#4
The remaining resolution still remains untouched.
But I am working towards it.
Been reminding myself.
I just need to push my lazy bum off the floor.
N.e.e.d. t.o. move it move it,
N.e.e.d. t.o. shake it shake it.
2013, do be good to those who deserve it?
Happy CNY!

No comments: