9 April 2013

Decided

Decided. Point of no return. Don't care so much already. Initial intention is to change environment. Well, I am getting better now. In fact I can feel the motivation starts to strike back in. So is it the right timing to leave? I don't know but I have made the decision anyway.

I took up the offer despite it not being what I really wanted. 5.5 days work. Something which I swear I wouldn't take up since day one. But now... I did. Take it as a challenge. New environment. New networking. Re-adapt. New knowledge. Never try never know.

Let's see how far I can go. But one thing for sure, I will still apply for New Zealand working holiday no matter what. Who knows if I am so happy working in the new environment that I no longer wish to go? No one knows what lies in the future. So I should stop worrying about the future and live in the present.

KP, jia you!

No comments: