28 April 2013

PTPTN Loan

Once graduated, I have incurred myself with several debts, namely PTPTN loan, credit card and car loan (in sequential order). I was happy when I checked my PTPTN loan statement. Almost 5 years into work, and I have almost paid up half of my loan amount.

Principal amount was RM21,000. Didn't know what was the total loan when added with interest though. Remaining balance to be paid up is ~RM13,000. I am proud to announce that I service my loan monthly. PTPTN helped me a lot during my uni years. And I will make sure that I play my part so that juniors can benefit from it as well (whether there is free education or not).

I used the money so it is quite logical to pay back the sum loaned to me. I don't understand why most people don't bother to pay up. Different principles? Probably. Not my business to comment anyway. As long as I can answer to my very own self-conscience.

But of course, if only I studied hard to earn first class degree, I don't even have to bother to pay since it will be waived. Talk about never putting in 100% effort... lazy is the word~~~

No comments: