4 July 2014

#100happydays Day 2 040714

Happy Day 2 (04/07/2014).
Cleared my summon.
What a good citizen I am
(wouldn't be getting a summon if I am really good).
It reminds me to have better EQ on the road.
More patience and code of ethic.
 
 
First time got this on the spot.
Friends asked: No bribing?
Lurus bendul ma, never thought of it actually.
 
 Guilty for cutting queue from the left.
I saw the traffic police summoning 2 cars in front
and should have just went straight.
But the stubborn and naïve me was hoping
 that he didn't see and still wanted to cut back into queue.
Padan muka!
 
Had prepared this. Bye bye honey! Sob sob T.T

Checked MYEG. It was RM100 instead.
And I used credit card to pay. RM2 fees charged.
 
Yay, I get to save RM50! Would not even need to fork out RM100
(if I have obeyed the rules in the first place, ooppsss..)
 
One thing though... the car plate was wrong.
Friend said: Can argue.
Nah... I was at fault, so just pay the summon la.
Lesson learnt.
My new goal, to avoid summon!

No comments: