4 August 2014

#100happydays Day 31 020814

Happy Day 31 (02/08/2014)
Accompanied dear for physio session.
Cleaned up his old rented place to return to landlord.
Good exercise and very tiring indeed.
Had dinner with Keng Fai and Poh Ling who came all the way from Penang.
 

Managed to catch up with long-ignored Reader's Digest,
while waiting for dear to finish his physio session.
 

Another magazine waiting for me to harass.
Not counting my Fortune magazines.
Shame on me.
 
Had few bouts of impatience and outburst of anger while cleaning his old place.
Must have caught dear by surprise.
Probably he would have been used to my bad temper by now.
Can't help. When I see messy place, I am practically impatient.
 
We parked wrongly at his new place.
The owner of the car park parked blocked our path.
Luckily dear had the sense to find the owner of the car.
If me, I will just wait for the owner to come out.
Which might be night time by then.
 
After hearing our explanation, the friendly neighbor was understanding.
He was kind enough to give some tips to dear.
We left a notice on the car which parked at dear's place.
 
Had dinner with dear, Keng Fai and Poh Ling.
Went to Soong Xian Restaurant.
Been awhile haven't come here.
Didn't even know that the Kam Hiong fried eggplant is so famous.
Overall food is ok.

No comments: