22 August 2014

#100happydays Day 42 130814

Happy Day 42 (13/08/2014)
Settled discussion with customer.
Sneak some time for a little bit of sightseeing.
Only have mood to snap picture after settle work stuff.
 
 
Hong Kong breakfast.
Not used to their milk tea though.
I prefer Malaysian breakfast.
These feels so.... instant.
 

Dry wantan noodle.
Very thin.
Similar to Taiwan's zhar jiang mian.
 

I like Msia's wantan noodle soup better.
This noodle has firm bite despite the thin strands.
Soup... like that lo... nothing special.
 

The famous wantan noodle chain restaurant.
 

This reminds me of the MTRs they are taking.
So convenient. Just go down the subway.
Waiting time is less than 1 minute.
But it is can be very crowded and hectic during peak hours.
See also pek chek!
 

Saw this somewhere along the Harbour City.
I like it, no special reason.
Just felt connected to it.
 

Happiness: Good health + Bad memory.
Simple yet true.

 
Stamp vending machine.
So convenient.
I wish I can see this in all the countries I go.
 
But then, I feel that it is a good experience to visit post office.
The old school look.
 




No comments: