10 September 2014

#100happydays Day 69 090914

Happy Day 69 (09/09/2014)
Mom did her magic with nasi goreng pattaya again.
 
Love my mom so so much.
I was just thinking of her wonder magic nasi pattaya and poof...
She made it.
I didn't tell her about it.
 
And steamed lady's fingers too.
Her proud collection.
She planted them herself.

Every time she plucked one, she will announce to me.
While I will say reply "good la".
Without much interest.
I always pour cold water on mom.
 
So bad hor...
When I am happily eating away her lady's fingers.
Mom is always the best.
Leaving the best for her kid.
I need to train myself on that.
Treat her better.
 
I am gonna miss her a lot in few months time.
Especially when there is any festivals coming up.
It is true when they say,
Home Is Always The Best Place.

No comments: