16 September 2014

#100happydays Day 74 140914

 Happy Day 74 (14/09/2014)
Starwalk, company sponsor.
Chicken pox saying hi to me.
 
 
Thank you to FOM Sports Club for sponsoring our participation fee.
Was late. Everyone was waiting.
A car double parked just nice.
Luckily an uncle nearby helped us.
 
Car was not on hand brake.
So we can push the car away.
Luckily the driver had some sense.
Thank you.
 
 
Had a mild fever a day before.
After Starwalk, I discovered this one lesion.
Suspected is chicken pox.
 
 
Doctor gave me all this.
To recover faster since I told him I need to go Nepal on 25 Sept.
Only gave me a day MC since only one lesion.
 
Better to get chicken pox than when older.
Doctor said adult's immune system is more aggressive.
Will have more lesions than kids.
 
Heard that shingles come from the same virus as chicken pox.
If you have chicken pox, you might develop shingles later.
Some said if didn't let chicken pox comes all out, might develop shingles later.
 
Oppss... I am taking anti-viral to suppress it.
Hope doctor knows what he is doing lar hor...
He is more professional ma.

No comments: