23 September 2014

#100happydays Day 76 160914

 Happy Day 76 (16/09/2014)
Happy birthday to Malaysia.
Seemed like getting some inflammation.
Kids around at home.
 
 
Seemed more is coming out.
Went to another doctor in Kulim (nearer) to get MC.
Also to confirm if I can go Nepal.
He said OK.
Then I realized that the Paracetamol acts as anti-inflammatory drug.
 
I thought it was for fever only so I didn't take it anymore.
After the visit, I obediently took Paracetamol.
Want to recover faster.
 
Work and Nepal is waiting for me.
Dear was right, if he go alone without me, won't mean anything.
He was the one who agreed to go to accompany me in the first place. 
 
 
They drove me crazy.
But they also reminded me that life doesn't have to be so serious.
Kids are important in life.
Just need to have time for them.
 
They did nothing wrong.
Just us adult didn't let them roam freely.
What to do?
The world is no longer as safe as it used to be.
 
I remember when we were kids, mom let us roam freely in the estate.
We basically explored jungle and waterfall and river.
Quietly, of course.
 
Now... who dares? Even when they are just hanging out at the door.
The price to pay for development.
No pain, no gain. 
 
 
Next time gonna try eating bread this way :) 

No comments: