23 September 2014

#100happydays Day 80 200914

 Happy Day 80 (20/09/2014)
Eye-opening. Vinegar-flavoured potato chips.
 Good progress with my chicken pox.
 
Such a special flavor.
Made in Mexico.
The stinging vinegar odour once you opened it up.
It was like something punching you in the nose.
That powerful.
 
But tastes like normal.
Reminds me that everything is possible.
Maybe Mexicans like it.
I don't think Malaysians will fancy this though.
I am a Malaysian. 
 
 
Took anti-viral medicine, Acyclovir.
Doctor assured that I won't be infecting anyone in Nepal.

 
They said must let the pox comes all out, until feet.
Mine stopped until thigh only.
Have to, because my Nepal trip is on 25 Sept.
 
 
Counting down.
Have faith.
I will make it.
 
 
My 2nd dream place for hiking... Nepal.
Done my 1st one... Mount Kinabalu.
Aiming for 3rd one... Gunung Tahan.

No comments: