23 November 2014

Babies Are Cute

My friends know that I like kids.
Recently, everyone is giving birth.
So I would like to share their photos.
 
 
ZiXing, from BeeHoon and Jiang.
He likes to smile a lot and is very obedient, at least when I saw him.
He is being very well taken care of his parents.
They married late and hence, I believe that's why they shower all the attention on him.
Most first-born will be given the full attention.
 
 
Pepper, from Rose and Duane.
Got the angmoh face because Duane is an Australian.
Saw her countless expressions from the FB photos they posted.
 
 
And my beloved nephew, Owen!
Both his parents have big eyes, so his eyes are no exception.
He is one amazing boy, I must say.
 
 
He kills you silently with his smile and gaze.
I can feel the static from his eyes in this photo.
 
Kids are the wonders of the world.
They make your life more meaningful.
More things to look forward to in life.
 
 
 

No comments: