14 December 2014

Food

What I had in India?
Went to Cafe Infinito in Inorbit Mall.
That's the only place I had dinner (apart from Marriot) outside of my hotel.
 
 
Breads as starters.
Taken with mustard sauce or vinegar.
 
 
 
Grilled fish.
Very nicely presented on top of mashed potato.
 
 
Caesar salad.
Well dressed with the dressing.
 
 
Not convenient to go out eat in the area I stayed.
So most of the time, I ordered room service.
Vegetable salad with chicken slices.
Tastes good but you can see how big portion this is.
This should be main course instead of appetizer.
 
 
Fruit platter.
I must say that I have good digestion in India everyday.
Usually I have constipation when I am travelling.
 

Different presentation of fruit platter.
 
 
Grilled chicken with mushroom sauce.
Salty dao~~~~


My favorite meal.
Fried rice.
That's the only one which I'd ordered repeatedly.
Very big portion.
  

Vegetable burger was too salty to my liking.
I have concluded that I shouldn't order soup.
Very thin. Almost similar to water.
Papaya juice is good but very thick, hence can't finish all.
 

This is the lunch I had in office.
Very big portion and cheap.
50 Rupees only. ~RM2.50.
 
 
The cookies cut during training.
Just for fun.
 
 
I had this with LJ before I go KL.
Char Koay Teow in BM.
Recommended!

No comments: