21 June 2011

#109 - My Own World

10.06.2011

Awkward… close yet not close. Familiar yet so distant. It’s a weird position to be in. Which somehow makes me retreat back into my previous world. It’s heavenly when u manage to find some leisure time to catch up with some readings. The pleasure and the isolation u felt while indulging in ur own world, couldn’t simply be described through words. I admit I am a bit of an introvert sometimes. As it goes, I do feel that I should treasure this moment as I wouldn’t know what might come next for me.

The other day WY analysed and told me, I am the type of person who needs some private moment to myself rather than mixing with ppl all the time. Sociable but introvert. I strongly agree. WY is the type who likes to mingle around with others and wouldn’t mind if there is little time left to herself. I can’t. I like to sometimes contemplate in silence, doing whatever I want to, in a split second. That is why sometimes I will blog that I feel like walking by the seaside etc. I know, I know, I am weird! That, I admit too. 

I do need to feel satisfied, of which I don’t feel so currently. Never mind, I know I will be able to source for satisfaction sooner or later. The easiest way for me is through books and sports. I wouldn’t want to bother about other stuff anymore… I want to retreat into my own sweet world, a world of my own, couped up in my own comfort. It feels nice when u don’t have to bother with whatever is happening out there. I want to keep an eye shut and pretend that nothing had happened at all.

Comment:
> 12.06.2011 (leeping)
i want to watch super 8 ….
 
> 14.06.2011 (ecodiaxia)
I find myself coming to your blog more and more often to the point where my visits are almost daily now!
 
> 14.06.2011 (ecodiaxia)
I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.

No comments: