29 June 2011

No More Friendster For Me

Shit! Lucky I transferred my blog over here. Last few weeks I heard that Friendster is going to change to a new face and some features including the blog is going to be deleted off just like that. I didn't know when but boy, am I glad that I take an action.

I signed in into Friendster just now, with the intention to post one final post to inform that I will change blog address, and I got the shock when I saw that Friendster really changed into a new face, dedicated more to games now rather than a social networking site.

I am not frustrated because Friendster is changing face. Who uses Friendster nowadays anyway? I care because my blog is there and I SUPER LIKE the design layout. The only reason I use Friendster would be solely due to the blog alone. Now it's no longer there.

There are actually 2 main reasons I changed to this blog:
a) I heard about Friendster going to delete off the Friendster blog.
b) I had been getting quite some spam comments lately. Looks genuine but somehow they really look like spam. Now I don't have to worry anymore.

Now I guess I had to notify some my friends who had been following my Friendster blogs all this while. But then, how to tell them? It would be weird to inform them and the reaction u got will be something like: "I couldn't even care less." Awkward huh?

I think I will inform only a few close friends. That is more than enough I guess.

No comments: