4 August 2011

Bad Mood

I am not feeling good currently. Bad mood. Small matter but I don't like the way he talked to me. Why blame me? I didn't ask u to change how u issue ur stuff. I was only CC-ing my suggestion to him to ensure that he was in the loop only. I didn't instruct him to change. Bloody hell! Now spoil my mood for the whole day.

What kind of example is that to show to ur colleagues huh? Always play blame game? Fine, I take it la, not the first time anyway. That's the bad thing about me. I am quite emotional and my mood can swing from sunny to rainy to storm in a split second, like it's nobody's business, according to SY.

Come on, it's only a small matter, why let it influence me this much huh? Cos I care about what I do perhaps? Cos I should really learn not to bother about things too much? Sigh! I am loading myself up with lots of activities after work, up to the point where ytdy I actually dozed off with lights on and didn't even take a bath.

I want a time for my own but already my 2 weekends are already occupied with activities. This weekend joining 30 Hour Famine Camp as committee while another weekend, will be going over to KL to meet up Turtle Gang, with the exception of Susan. She couldn't make it.

Never thought I will join the famine camp again this year since I jz returned from Bangkok. But as life has it, my group leader from the famine camp I joined last year asked if I am interested to chip in. Since my planner is empty for that particular week, why not?

So now I am stuck with 8 tickets waiting to be sold for the mini concert under the famine camp. Sold 4, 4 left. Don't know how else to sell. Argh!

I hate life currently. So many things I want to do but I don't know which one to start first. I feel like retreating into my own shell and don't bother about anything anymore! So much so for not feeling good!

No comments: