18 August 2011

Trying Time To My Inner Self

I haven't blog for quite some time now. I haven't even blog on Bangkok yet, something which I planned before I came back to Malaysia but it was a bit hard to do since I have limited Internet access on weekdays. In fact I was actually drafting this during my lunchtime. Jz miss talking to my blog somehow. And now that I am writing, one short post two posts, how about that huh? So crazy!

Actually I wanted to talk to someone about this, as in verbally, but I couldn't find the correct timing and the correct person. 'Correct' being talking to my close confidante at just a nice timing. Thought of WY but nah, better don't. Finally chatted with SH ytdy nite and I think I will try it out.

It was related to a decision I sort of made last time but now I am doubting myself. Nevertheless, I made a choice and will stick to it. I asked SH am I making too much excuses? SH said yes. I am afraid to try. I should go for it. Well, enough being said, I think the next round it is being hinted again, I will no longer brush it off, rather I will try to lead the conversation to see what it will end up with.

To be frank, I was rather afraid as I didn't know how to respond if it really happens, so no use thinking too much on how to respond anyway, just see how I react on the spot la, better! SH told me ideal and real life is two different thing. True true, I guess I was taking things for granted as there are choices to be made. If there is no choice, then decision is pretty easy.

I believe that life will take a turn of its own. As long I know what am I doing and I can answer to myself, I will be OK. Speaking of which, I didn't really do much praying recently. And in fact, I wasn't on a vegetarian diet when I am supposed to, somehow I feel like I am cheating. Hmm, cannot be, must find a way.... (and oh, this is totally unrelated to the above paragraphs, jz wanting to crap slightly over here).

No comments: