20 December 2011

I Am Weird

I met 2 of my friends and brought them to try the Indian food at Sri Ananda Bahwan in Tanjung Bungah. I just love the food there and will always recommend this place to everyone. Just my nature, love to share what I think is good. I arranged to meet both of them, PS and SK because I wanted to meet them.

But somehow there is always this kind of feeling where (hmm... I know if she is reading this she won't be happy but I think she already sensed this ) I don't really like telling PS my "too personal" stuff. Perhaps it's because of our different styles and she tends to question everything. When I am silent doesn't mean that I agree or accept, I am silent and seemed accommodating because I don't want things to go from bad to worse.

But I do appreciate their comments. I asked them: "Am I weird?" Obviously, they were caught off-guard and thought something happened to me. Nothing happened, I just want to know how weird I am because I know that I think differently from others sometimes. These are the feedbacks given to me:

1. Ask too many questions.
2. Too organized - as in everything also plan ahead of time. Especially because I was the only one in the group who has to refer to my planner before confirming an appointment.

These two are the weird points? Looks like my weaknesses rather than my weird points. I admit that I ask a lot of questions. To me, if don't understand must ask, I wouldn't want to talk about apple when my friends were actually talking about orange. To me, communication is very important and I couldn't accept when some friends seem to be able to guess what others are to say but when you ask them, they don't really know. I'd rather that I know the whole story rather than guessing here and there and in the end made the wrong conclusion.

Too organized. No harm that I can see but I do admit that sometimes I plan too far ahead. It was my idea of not wanting to double book my appointments on the same date and to avoid from giving people aeroplane when the time comes near. Some of my friends always do that. To me, once I commit to an appointment, I don't give 747 unless if it's under unforeseen circumstances. But one disadvantage of planning far ahead is that I tend to make my schedule too full when the time comes near, which is why I felt tired sometimes.

It is actually a bliss to be able to rest at home, doing nothing and just sitting around. Especially when you are together with your family. I love my mom and niece a lot!!!

No comments: