27 December 2011

An Interesting Christmas of Year 2011

So many good things are happening during this magical Christmas of 2011.

First of all, it was the first day I felt closer to my beloved dearie. We held hand for the first time. We shared personal stories of each other. I felt that my love for him grows more and more. He even made steamed fruit cake. Not entirely for me (because he had a Christmas party the night before) but it sure tasted good! Texture was slightly different than the usual baked fruit cake. But the golden syrup he used made it fragrant. Funny to think that he was the one who made the cake. Usually it's the girl who cooks or bakes. So sorry for not doing any cooking.

Yup, this is the first time I shared it here. I am officially in a relationship. Dearie said maintain low profile and my friend asked what is meant by low profile. Previously I thought that low profile meant not telling anyone. But I had already informed most of my close friends. So I re-define the definition of low profile, that is don't just simply go around and spread that we are already hooked up, especially changing the status in FB. I don't think I will do that, because it's like announcing to the whole world. I didn't ask dearie what he meant by low profile though. Let him have his own definition lah! Still thinking when to tell my mom, hmm...

Secondly, a couple which I had been so eager to pair up, really got paired up, after a trip together. Congratulation to both of them. Although both were not so willing to share out the story yet, deep down inside we knew that my guess was right all along. Just wait and see when will this "shy shy" lady spill the secret out. I somehow was involved in it (pardon my "keh poh chi"ness) and can't wait to claim my commission of eye cream, a joke which only the shy lady can understand.

Thirdly, I felt closer bonding with my niece, up to the point where she still thought I was kidding around with her when I was actually annoyed by her hyperactivity. It was only until I asked her to hold out her hands for me to beat that she realized I was upset. Didn't beat her though. I was defeated by her so-called innocent Puss' look (big watery eyes). I spent my whole day of 26/12 at home with her. It really irked everyone when she kept on insisting to watch her favorite VCD repeatedly in the morning, afternoon, and even evening. The thing is, she requested to watch them when we also wanted to watch our TV show. But she looked extremely cute and innocent when she curled up during sleep.

It's really a love and hate situation here. But we all know that she is a sweetheart for us. Without her cuddling with us and playing sweetheart with us, things would have been very different. This morning she cried "Drop already, drop already" at 3 a.m. I thought she broke her tooth or something and got kancheong. I immediately woke up and turned on the light. The reason behind all the commotion was her slightly unbuttoned pyjamas =.=". Luckily she slept soundly after I buttoned her pyjamas and made her some milk. 7 a.m. sharp, she woke up and kissed me on the cheek even before brushing her teeth. Now you see how much she loves me. Ahem! I am her favorite auntie (not that she has many aunties anyway).

Was feeling good on the way to work, until my front bumper kissed the back bumper of a very new Honda Civic. My fault, I followed too closely and the lorry in front of the Honda suddenly braked. The Kancil following behind me almost hit me too, because I noticed his car swerved to the right to avoid my car. Very minor rubbing sign (I wouldn't even call it a scratch). Just need to wax it to settle it, don't even have to polish it. The driver was real angry because it's a very new car, I understand that.

This is the first time I actually bumped into people's car but thank God it's nothing serious. I passed my name card with hp number to him and asked him to contact me for compensation. Logically I should just settle it on the spot (probably gave him RM50) as he hinted for me to give him money to settle. But seeing that he didn't mention any amount and I don't even know if RM50 is the proper amount to give, I decided to pass him the name card. He didn't even want to give me his hp number. Weird. Really, thank God nothing bad happened. Counting my blessing. I feel like reviewing my year of 2011 some time soon...

1 comment:

Hui Yi said...

Suddenly found out your blog. Congratulation :)