25 December 2011

My Wish-To-Do List

I had just remembered that I posted a page on my wish-to-do list in my previous blog. Now that it is towards year end, it is normal for me to suddenly remember about it. Too bad I forgot to transfer the page over here. I can't really remember them but I know I am very close to achieving some of them. Let me see.... King Kong, help me to refresh some of them if you manage to remember  some of it, please...

Places to visit:
  • Mount Kinabalu - will be done on March 2012, can't wait and almost broke since we got to pay the deposit and everything. Still haven't train up the stamina though.
  • Skytrex at Taman Pertanian Cahaya Shah Alam, visit King Kong, Batu Caves - To be fulfilled concurrently when I visit King Kong in Feb. He is practically obligated to ensure a wonderful sight-seeing tour for me since I did a great job for him when he came back Penang the other time.
  • Sungai Lembing - I want to experience the heaven-like clouds and mists observed atop the hill.
  • FRIM - Ms Choo had told me that I can just drop by Klang and informed them when and she will arrange, dare not disturb them this period though.
  • Gua Mulu - this is my latest addition, checked the price, not cheap loh - some more Malaysia's pricing for nature retreat is never cheap, just like the Mount KK package.
  •  Lost World of Tambun - haven't been there, so just want to know how it feels like to go there.
  • Visit Chee Yee and Becky - both stayed in Cheras area and it had been awhile I hadn't visit them - more than a year already lo...
  • Belum Rainforest - spectacular view of Temenggor Lake. I had always like a close to nature retreat and had purchased a Groupon deal for this. I can't wait to go. BH is going with me, should be more fun!
  • April trip to Malacca with JY.

Apart from places of interest:
  • Become a manager within 10 years - not ambitious but I think that might be it if I am hardworking enough. I need to push myself harder. I am getting more and more laid back.
  • Get hooked up within 5 years or I will not bother to find my other half - this one is a bit extreme, I admit and that is why my friends always said that I am weird - guess I am putting this up just to serve as guideline when I reviewed my life from time to time.
  • Finish at least one technical book - I got those technical books since my first year at work and they are still on my desk waiting for me to flip them over. If I want to be a manager within 10 years, I better try to accomplish this.
  • Read at least 5 fictions per year - doesn't seem much but trust me, it's not that easy for me especially since I also subscribed to TIME, National Geographic, and some work-related magazine and already those were also piling up on my desk.
  • Build up on my savings - I had been splurging on trips throughout this year, be it foreign or local place. Even my beloved colleague, Ms Too said all my money is spent on trips and tours rather than girly stuff.  Can't help it, but definitely must control the budget. As the eldest, it is time I help to ease mom's burden and yes, with full humility I admit that I hadn't started giving mom monthly allowance yet, just paying the utility bills at home. Shame shame!
  • Smile more at work - I have double personality. When at work, I am very serious but out of work, I can be serious and crazy at the same time. So I felt bad when I automatically tuned into serious mode at work. Well, if you ask me, I also don't like my superior to be 'dark-faced' all the time and feel afraid to approach him or her de ma. This is one big challenge for me but nothing is impossible, I believe.
  • Swimming and yoga - Don't know how to swim and felt like it's fun whenever I heard friends talking about swimming. Just need to buy swimsuit and find a sifu to teach me. Still contemplating. Yoga... I had stopped going to yoga class for almost a year now. Somehow I missed the feeling of sweat evaporating after a tiring yoga class. No time restriction to accomplish, just hope to make it in my schedule.

With that, I will end this post and will add up more if I remembered more. Most importantly, I am using this to review myself, my 2011 and how to further improve my plan so that I can achieve what I had wanted to do in first place. Life should not be wasted...

No comments: