14 February 2012

Friendship Prevails After All!

I like to draw clear lines for things that happened in my life. Hence the rash decision to 'downgrade' my friend, as MY puts it the other day. But then later on, I found out that MY was right in the sense that I shouldn't jump into conclusion too fast. Perhaps I was really shocked. Later, I got the chance to meet this friend and can really feel her warmth. Luckily nothing happened. I was starting to wonder, since when am I so sensitive all of a sudden? Hate myself for being like that.

It was another week of gathering with friends and I mentioned before in a blog where I couldn't feel much chemistry with another friend anymore. Things have changed I guess. Now this made me wonder whether things change or I changed to be a more sensitive person. I don't know which one but I am glad to meet up with her again. Well, there are still things which I chose to conceal from her but decided to tell the other two friends. Can't help it. I felt more comfortable not sharing certain things with her. I know I am thinking too much. I am also wondering how on earth am I supposed to throw away this bad habit before it eats me up.

Well, what I want to say is this... It's not necessary to draw a clear line for everything that happened in life. Some things are better left on its own as time may change things. Sometimes things will heal by itself. And I must really remind myself not to take things too seriously. It happens each time I care too much. No wonder my friend said I can be crazy and serious at times. Learning how to make myself crazier? I also don't know lah. Janji now I am good with my own terms lah. Maybe I am too rigid, must learn to be more flexible a bit... flexible, flexible, flexible!

No comments: