12 March 2012

Dedication of Time

I had just came back from conquering Mount Kinabalu and I am very proud to say that I finally did it. In fact, I am happy with my performance that I decided to go for it again next year, via ferrata route! I am not going to blog about my trip just yet, so sorry to you MY.

I came across a forwarded email today and I wish to share it here, it's regarding dedication of time:

Dedicate time to work:
It's the price of success.

Dedicate time to think:
It's the fountain of power.

Dedicate time to enjoy:
It's the secret of youth.

Dedicate time to love and be loved:
It's the source of joy and satisfaction.

Dedicate time to laugh:
It mitigates the stress.

And my favourite is?
Definitely the last one.
Laugh to mitigate the stress.

I am very serious at work and seldom smile.
But once I am outside, sometimes I laughed as if I have never laugh before...

No comments: