4 June 2012

Blur to the Max!

I am feeling aimless, helpless, empty, and I don't like this feeling. It had been a while I haven't been feeling like this. Especially since I have done so many stupid stuffs recently. And no, the way I am feeling right now has nothing much to do with the examples I am quoting below. Wondering whether I am starting to feel bored.

First, I gave JS the wrong info for Aus visa application for Melbourne trip. I didn't have my passport with me that time but I remembered it was made in Kulim. 3 days before departure, I checked my passport and it was actually Penang. I was surprised but didn't give much thought to it. Wasted AUD20 to reapply. After I returned back to Malaysia, I realized that I did actually apply for passport in Penang. How blur can I be? Now I remembered that I fetched mom to renew passport in Kulim, not I do passport there. Blur #1.

Second, I left my wallet somewhere in LCCT before our trip to Melbourne. I suspect that I left it in the Asia Cafe but couldn't find it. JS was kind enough to help me find for it in the dustbin and he did comfort me seeing that I was so upset. There goes the frantic calls to cancel off all my credit cards and debit card. Lucky I didn't bring along other membership cards. Otherwise it will be very tedious for me to get replacement cards for each of them. And lucky my passport was still with me. Blur #2.

Third, I applied for a replacement debit card for RM12, remembered changing the pin number and even saved it somewhere. That was early May. End of May, I went to the ATM, happily inserting the card to withdraw money and keyed in the old pin. Of course, it says wrong pin number. Then I remembered I changed my pin and carefully pressed my new pin. Still cannot. Checked the saved number, it was the one! No use, already keyed in 3 times, now I need to apply for another card. Another RM12 wasted. I never even started withdrawing cash using that special edition debit card yet. What's the use of getting a special edition card when you can't recall the new pin? I am pretty sure it was the one though. Blur #3.

Fourth, I joined 30 hours famine camp under World Vision in Aug 2010 and had been joining as committee in 2011. This year I am joining as committee again but have yet to attend any meeting. Was looking forward to the meeting last weekend. I thought it was on Sun when actually it was on Sat 1330. On Sat 1500, I read KF's FB message asking me if I will attend the meeting. Then I checked planner, and saw that it was actually Sat 2/6. Damn, I knew it was on 2/6 but somehow, I equated it to Sun instead of Sat. Blur #4.

Now tell me, what's wrong with me? How on earth can all these happen consecutively? Usually it will stop after a few times but right now I dread thinking what comes next. MUST think positive and push out the negativity, otherwise Law of Attraction will work its way into it. Thank God it only affects me personally and not my work. I had already suffered a huge blow to my self-confidence, I can't even trust myself to do a simple stuff anymore, up to the point where I sometimes doubt myself. Please let me regain my self-confidence and faith, please...

I know I can do it but when? Come Pheo, come back please?

No comments: