14 June 2012

Life

It's not a good sign that I am talking to my blog more frequently especially it's all posts about motivations and some negative ramblings. Well, I do manage to fill up the post quota but then I feel it's empty post. Not from myself.

And the only time when I do post out what I feel is when I am feeling negative. Looking at the number of posts, it's definitely not a good sign of my current status. Nothing is happening, that's the problem! How on earth am I having this kind of yo-yo feeling when nothing is happening.

I need to push myself harder. I know complacency is setting in. I don't like this. Not even one bit. But sounding too negative is not good either. What should I do? Having someone by your side is like not having someone by your side at this time. This type of mental state is not what I want.

Well, here is another post I found from FB (I find them quite insightful):

Life is.....

a challenge - meet it
a gift - accept it
an adventure - dare it
a sorrorw - overcome it
a tragedy - face it
a duty - perform it
a game - play it
a mystery - unfold it
a song - sing it
an opportunity - take it
a journey - complete it

Hmm, complete it, that's the part I need to work on. Complete my tasks, complete my goals, complete my sense of belonging, achievement, satisfaction. Come on! Can I do it? I wish to regain my self-determination and self-discipline. Too much distraction for a person with such a weak character. I M.U.S.T. do it!!! It's a promise to myself!

p/s: even when writing this, I am still having doubts. Might have something to do with my absent-mindedness, losing some self-confidence even.

No comments: