14 June 2012

Come Back

Aiyo, the same issue happened again, but why is it happening so frequently nowadays? I think I am being too complacent again.

And again, I am having too much activities. For the month of June, I am having activities every weekend. Talk about not loading myself with anything huh?

I miss exercising, clothes had been smaller and tighter, a subtle sign that I am gaining weight, haven't stepped on a weighing scale just yet. Can't imagine what will the figure be.

I want my old self back. I want the passion back. I want the self-motivated Pheo back. Come on! Turn up and stay longer will ya?

Perhaps I want to do too many things. Too greedy wanting to do this and that, in the end, all hanging halfway. All this while I have been doing things halfway anyway. Gosh, I M.U.S.T. complete my tasks and close the file. Can't let it open. Sigh!

No comments: