3 August 2012

Opening Up

Was upset for a moment.
JS didn't contact me.
Told myself he is busy.
Still, emotion came just like that.
Down.
Mind flashes to a quote:
Those who love you will find time for you.
Still... quote doesn't necessarily apply to everyone.

Supposed to jog yesterday but forgot my jogging bag.
No breezy session for me.
Too hazy as well.
Sakae Sushi with Ying instead.
Couldn't tell her my feeling.
Doesn't feel right.
Aunt waiting at home.
Feels so good to see her.
Just usual casual chat,
But her smiling face takes my negativity away.

After a sleep, bright day again.
Rise and shine!
Staying with aunt is good.
She's not aware I was down.
But her morning greeting and talk makes a difference.
Love her.
Everything felt yesterday seemed insignificant.
In fact, felt stupid.

Think from the bright side,
Distance trains me.
Lesser physical attachment,
Which I think was a bit too much previously.

Pin emailed today:
Did you bring your smile with you today?
Great start for my day.
Funny, one sentence is all it takes
to brighten up your already bright day.
Cheers!

Miss you,
and love you.
Won't ask you to come back faster anymore.
Career comes first.
Take care!

No comments: