23 September 2012

My First Mooncake

A post dedicated specially to you, triggered by home-made moon cake...

First time helping out with making moon cake, glutinous skinned lotus paste moon cake to be exact. Saw how it was made from scratch, especially since we tried hard to squeeze every precious drop of pandan juice from fresh pandan leaves. Pandan leaves which were plucked from the wild pandan bushes next door (no one live there anymore), to be precise.

Our first moon cake together... to be fair, I only helped very little, ouch!

Today I saw another side of you... your determination to complete your mission when you made up your mind to do it. I wish you showed me this in our 3 months 5kg challenge. I will be missing you in this ~ 1 month period. Nevertheless, you scored one more bonus point in my heart, elevating your status to hero perhaps? An exaggeration but you get my point...

Pouring cold water seemed to be something which I always do.  Sometimes I do wonder if I am imposing silly rules or challenges as I am known to be weird among my friends at times. But thanks for your patience in dealing with my foolishness at times. I do hope that you won't find me too dumb though I seemed to play down some of your comments.

I feel relieved knowing that I can always depend on you when I did something stupid, especially true during our Melbourne and JB trip. At work I always call the shot, so I do hope that I can relax out of office, hating to make decision whenever I can. Call me lazy if you want to, but that's what I want. Though I can't avoid calling the shot all the time, especially when I am the one planning or organising an activity.

Weird that it feels so long though in actual, we haven't even reach the one year mark yet. Forgive my ignorance but do embrace my love for nature and outdoor activities and laziness to dress up. Too bad that I am not tech-savvy too. But I do feel some shame seeing that at least you know how to make a moon cake, while I have zero knowledge in cooking. Shame shame, oops!

You are the only one who doesn't describe me as 'dominant' in the D.I.S.C. personality description but in actual fact, I do have. When I believe in a thing, I stand true to it. I may seem to be enjoying it but it doesn't mean that I concur to go with it. Hence, please do respect certain stands in life which I had clearly outlined before this?

I won't say I wish we can make it till the end as I believe that no one can see what the future had for us. But believe in Law of Attraction, and if that is meant to be, it will happen sooner or later right? Like what you'd told me, it takes two to tango. Ok... what you really told me was that it takes both parties to make this work, but I summed it up to the tango part, easier for me to remember.

Love you dear!

One of the first few photos taken together, weird that we don't really take much of these kind of photos eh?

Wonder why I am not sending a letter instead? Let's assume that this will be among my last few written correspondences before the 1 month punishment begins...

P/S: Never on Earth would I imagine myself blogging about this. I used to classify this as something too private to share even in my private blog. I just wrote it in the spur moment and it's always when I had this sudden urge to do something which I will do things on impulse. The feeling? Syok!

No comments: