23 December 2012

Doggie

I never knew that I will like a dog until my sister brought back a puppy given by a friend. I mean, I have no issue with dog, but I won't go to the extent of hugging them or letting them lick me etc. Well, the idea of having to bathe, feed and pick up its poop doesn't sound too convenient to me. That's until Dou Dou came into our lives.

We still won't let it into the house too often but I feel warm each time I went home as Dou Dou will eagerly greet any of us by wagging its tail and circling endlessly around us. He even ignore us when we scolded him for turning too many rounds. Poor Dou Dou, he must have been very lonely since most of us went out working.

The best thing is, he doesn't bark necessarily, unlike the stupid new puppy next door. Even when my nephew hid it inside his bag, there wasn't a single 'whoof' from him. If I were him, I would be thinking 'what have I done to have deserve this?' Check out his photo, cute right?

 

The reason why I wrote this post was due to a forwarded email from Indika, regarding dog logic. I find it very much true, humorous and entertaining at the same time... Pets do make our lives whole. If only we are willing to spend some time with them~~~

The reason a dog has so many friends
is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
~Anonymous~

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
~Ben Williams~

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
~Josh Billings~

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney~

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.
~Franklin P. Jones~

If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise.
~unknown~

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain~

Dogs are not our whole life;
but they make our lives whole.
~Roger Caras~

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of them.
~Phil Pastoret~




No comments: