23 December 2012

Talking to Myself

Sorry, I did it again. Something very minor but it triggered me into an 'emo' state.  
Can it be similar to PMS? Might not be since it's post-menstruation.  
What's the matter? Like a spinster's mood, swings like nobody's business lately.

I dropped few drop of tears. For no reason. Confused.
Wish for an evening walk by the park. The breeze.
Creating a non-existing misery out of too 'creative' mind.
Crazy lady's mind at work. Berserk. Haywire.
Cooling off period? Good idea but won't be just yet.  
I don't even know where does the problem lies in. Is it me? Most probably.
 Reduce contact? I doubt I can survive.
Redefine life? I need to. Yoga and swimming next year?
59.5kg this morning. Though it was only 58kg just now. Was it the weigher or me?
Sounding ridiculous. I am. Always been.
Salmon? Thanks dear. Do I really deserve you in the first place?
 I can't be expressing my thoughts all the time. I need to be quiet sometimes as well.
Everyone has life. Don't harp on an issue for too long. Move on.

No worry. I know I won't think about it after I wake up tomorrow.
Hopefully, fingers crossed.
Most likely I am just thinking too much.

No comments: