23 December 2012

I Am Lucky

All of a sudden, P SMSed me. Was surprised. Been quite some time without contact with her. She is damn good and sharp. All her suspicion hit the jackpot. Didn't even tell her much and she managed to capture the gist from previous post.
She reminded me. I am lucky. Acceptance and tolerance is a must. I know that. I must remind myself of the touchy moments. Dear is good. I myself is not perfect. Now... as for those touchy and sweet moments...
'Operated' on the shrimp for our first Spanish pallea meal.
(really surprised and felt sweet)
Took my 'throw leaves' photo in Royal Botanical Garden, Melbourne.
(not many will entertain such request)
Stuffed my hand together with his in his pocket during Melbourne.
(sweet until I would have said Yes if he popped that 'question', thank God he didn't)
Consoled me when I stupidly lost my wallet in LCCT before Melbourne trip.
(touched as he helped to search the garbage bin for me)
Tried to meet the challenge but failed miserably.
(heart ached knowing that he fell off the tread mill and injured his shoulder)
Accompanied me hiking despite lack of sleep.
(I would have dropped dead if I were him, thank you)

Deboned chicken drumstick during Dave's lunch.
(made me feel that I can depend on him)
Did things seriously, e.g. the snow-skin mooncake.
(it's true, guys who cook are attractive)
Recycled stuff and sent it to Tzu-Chi.
(can be done in a more organized way though)
Fed me raw salmon.
(thank God he insisted as I was damn shy that time)

I must tell myself this:
No relationship is perfect because perfect is near impossible. I want trustworthy, honest, loyalty and love. I love imperfections. I want worth it.
Poor dear, he might not realize all this. I must have been thinking too much. Already said that my mood swings like nobody's business nowadays. Even worse off than your MAC, dear!
Still, health is of utmost importance. Pointless to cause anxiety and trouble to others if you don't work hard for it. Hope it's noted. And never take me for granted as once I lose faith, I will never turn back. I can go all in but I can also go all out. I must not take him for granted as well.

It takes both sides to make things work. Not just through words but through actions as well.

No comments: