16 May 2013

Bossy

Seriously, I think one more moment and I am going to go crazy. My anger management is so bad currently. I get angry very easily at the slightest signs of irritation. Oh gosh, was it because my menstruation period is somewhere around the corner? Speaking of which, it was late this month, very late if compared with normal trend.

I can't wait leaving this place. Not that I hate here. I just couldn't stand myself being so bossy. Being so... annoying and intolerable. I wouldn't want to be working under me if I were my staff. I get tensed up very easily. And I make others around me stressed up as well.

Which explains why I prefer to stay couped up in my room most of the time. To prevent myself from lashing out at others. The way one talks really made a big difference. When spoken softly, a reprimand can sound like a genuine and sincere advice. When conveyed harshly, a genuine and sincere advice could be mistaken as reprimand.

I am being harsher and harsher as days go by. I guess me leaving this place will be the best for everyone. They can get more relaxed and works get done more easily. No more the fussy comments and evaluations. Well, since decided to leave, better prepare myself to let go more and more things. Easier to be said than done.

I want to listen more than talk. I want to be more soft-spoken than harsh and bossy. Want is just a want if no actions are taken. But the blood boils too fast, even before the heart managed to soothe the brain to warn the mouth not to be so harsh. Cool, steady, cool, steady, deep breath please.... sigh!

No comments: