4 August 2013

Second Review of 2013 Wish List

5 more months to end 2013 and I have yet to complete even half of my wish list for 2013 (click here for the list):

1. Reduce weight (max 57kg)
Done. Maintaining it at 57kg but I developed my first gastric just last month and stomach gets windy very easily nowadays.

2. Exercise regime (3 times a week)
Stopped exercising for a month, totally. Need to restart my badminton, yoga and hiking regime. Jogging... need to find time, perhaps can alternate with hiking. Swimming... still got 5 more months to learn.

3. Wake up earlier (7am)
7I am doing that for my new job. Let's hope I can maintain it throughout the year.

4. Learn to cook
I almost give up on this. Told JS that I will handle housekeeping while he handles the kitchen. So far he agreed though I know he wished that I can cook.
 
5. Cut short hair
Done. And I had actually bought a Groupon voucher to have rebonding so that I can keep my hair long. Though I am now regretting it. Thinking of trying more short haircut. But since no one wants the voucher, I might as well continue with my initial intention to keep my hair long.

6. Save money
I did manage to control my vacation trips but I suck in other expenses. So far I am forcing myself to save though it seemed as though some unexpected expenses will always crop up no matter what.

7. Commit to partnership
Done. Getting better but we really don't have much to talk about at times. And there doesn't seem to be much activities apart from dinner and movie. Lately we have massage and om healing sessions. Need to have more coming up. I have settled my insecurities part, the rest depends on him already.

8. Work hard and focus on personal development
Totally sucks in this part. I must utilize this new environment to give me motivation to start anew. I must remind myself regularly.

9. More reading
Gosh, this is my most shameful confession. I had hardly touched a fiction at all, since last year. And I have piles of new fictions, untouched. Dare not step into bookstore anymore. I am not doing justice to the books.

10. More time with family
Did that. Been spending more with the kids, babysitting them for almost every weekend now. But I am still slacking with household chores. But when I did, I know I did a good job. Just need to do it more consistently.

So pathetic isn't it? Only achieved 3 of 10 from the wish list. 5 more months to go. I still have time to readjust. Go for it, KP!

No comments: