15 November 2013

Don't Pee On The Golf Course

Another funny story shared by a friend via email:
 
A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 note fell out onto the sidewalk. Noticing this, a policeman stopped her.
 
Police: Ma'am, there're $20 bills falling out of that bag.
 
Lady : Oh really? Darn it! I'd better go back and see if I can find it. Thanks for telling me officer.
 
Police: Well, now, not so fast. Where did you get all that Money? You didn't steal it, did you?
 
Lady : Oh, no, no. You see, my back yard is right next to a golf course. Many golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know! Then I thought, why not make the best of it? So now, I stand behind the fence, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks this thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say 'O.K., buddy. Give me $20, or off it comes!'
 
Police: Well, that seems only fair (laughing). O.K., good luck. Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?
 
Lady : Oh, not everybody pays, you know. 
 
Ouch, that must have hurt, not to mention permanent loss of one of the joy of life! Before this story, it had never occurred to me that golfers will need to pee while on the golf course. I learn new thing today. It sounds logical since golf course is so big, especially if they are in the middle of a game.

No comments: