3 April 2014

Creativity Is Everywhere

I got a wedding invitation from Farid, a very special friend. We knew each other during Hari Raya open house. And from online exchanges, we become closer friends. Teasing each other with occasional greetings. Happy that he is finally tying the knot with his beloved wife. What amazes me is the concept behind the wedding card.

 
Started with a very humble design on the outside...


Aikkkk... What is this?



It is a flight ticket! No no no... It is actually a wedding invitation card in the form of a boarding pass. Awesome right?



Obviously this looks very much like a flight boarding pass right? When I told him that I have phobia of flight due to the recent MH370 (most mysterious flight tragedy) case, he told me it's a ship boarding pass... (-.-"

 
Anyway, I wish this sweet couple a wonderful marriage in their new chapter of life. May their life be filled with wonders of marriage which will last as long as their wish.
 

1 comment:

blixn hoho said...

Hi...I am Farid. And the story above is all true. Hahahahah... Thank you a very special friend of mine!! See you this Saturday!!!