15 July 2014

#100happydays Day 11 130714

Happy Day 11 (13/07/2014)
Completed Atma Kriya Yoga course.
 
\
Got to know about this from my FOC Om Healing session.
Mei Yee introduced us to AKY course.
I couldn't attend last year since I work on Saturday.
2 days course, Saturday and Sunday.
 
Finally this year, everything seemed to align by itself...
 
She was kind enough to accomodate my request to do it on 12&13Jul.
Public holiday on 12Jul (Penang YDP).
And oincidentally it was Guru Poornima, full moon.
Great timing.
She was kind enough to allow instalment for my course fee.
Grateful for that.
 
I will try to practice it because I am curious on its benefits.
It was said that together we can help to recreate a better Earth.
 
Where there is enough for everyone to share.
That's what drew me to Om Healing in the first place.
 
Law of Attraction.
Relationship between One and God.
 
Define God.
Allah? Buddha? Jesus? Hindhu God? Cosmic energy?
I don't know who is my God but I know that there is an energy out there looking after us.
 
I call it faith.
Whenever I am in doubt or would like to request for assurance, I will say:
Dear God, please grant me the courage, etc....
 
There is no face to my God.
But I felt better when I know I can count on my God, whoever my God might be.
 
 


No comments: