23 November 2014

Shopping frenzy in MidValley

First time shopping in KL.
Have to despite no promotions.
Almost two years didn't shop for clothes.
Because I wear uniform to work previously.
Now need to invest in office wear.

Some of the labels I had removed from the clothes.

Lo and behold!
These were what I had bought today.
Time taken: 11am -5pm.
Include lunch time and toilet break.

Charcoal tablet for India training trip.

Scrub for exfoliating.
Been awhile haven't scrubbed my face.
Hope it is not too harsh on my skin.

Lip ice with color.
With moisture protection.
I don't use makeup, so lip ice is good enough for me, I reckon.

Really ganas! 
One short spent RM400++ in a day!
And I have yet to buy shoe, blazer and slacks!
Well, it is an investment required since it was almost two years since I last did such a serious shopping.

Jia you Pheo!

No comments: