21 December 2014

My X-mas Sock

 
We have a Christmas Committee.
They had decided to put an item in our socks every week.
It is quite fun. 
Waiting for surprises.
 
 
This is my first cord wrapper.
A cat holding the cord together.
Cute.
 
 
This brings me back to my memory lane.
The chewy bubble gum we used to have when young.
I love this surprise.
 
 
I waste no time in reliving my childhood memories.
Been awhile I didn't try this.
The sweet old days.
 
 
This is my X-mas sock.
Everyone has one.
There are other food items in it.
I didn't snap earlier on.
 
Our real X-mas tree.
Beautifully decorated especially when the light shines at night.
It is withering, hence the brownish colour.
 
 
Guess what?
This is the view we get to see in our office.
We have glass panel surrounding this spa-like garden.
 
Small garden, 
but enough to bring peace and calm to those looking at it.
I was mesmerised by this the first time I came here for interview.
 
Wish me luck to adapt fast to the culture,
and the work demand.
I am still far behind.
 
 

No comments: