17 January 2016

Quotes

My room is in a major mess and hence today I took some time to clear some of the mess.
Came across these quotes.
I used to have  them at work during my first job.
Decided to throw these away, but not before posting it here.
I would still like to refer to it one day.
 
 
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe,
Is in the end, of little consequence.
The only consequence.... Is what  we do.
(John Ruskin)
 
It is your attitude, not aptitude that determines your altitude.
 
Experience is what we get when we don't get what we wanted.
 
Losing is always temporary but giving up is a permanent stain.
 
The best preparation for the future is to do the best in the present.
 
Before you attempt to beat the odds, Be sure you can survive the odds.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: