17 January 2016

Scribble from 2015

Found a scribble from 2015, would like to make a note of it here for my reference,
if I ever refer, that is...
 
 
My notes to dear:
 
Thank you for completing my life, playing a complementary role.
You taught me a few stuff
- take things easy, taken action (walk the walk) and managing money.
I was envy with you due to your slight self-centredness.
You get things done for yourself and not overthinking for others.
 
I want to do many things but not much action thus far.
Vippasana meditation
- expect to get clarity but actually should not set any expectation.
 
That's why I tried Atma Kriya Yoga,
wanting to find my own self but I didn't practice it.
Practice makes perfect.
No one is good at one time deal even if talented.
The only advantage talented people has is faster pace of learning for them.
 
You said that I sound like your mom, asking you to do this and that.
I have to admit I do because I can't bear having many things undone.


These are the list of things I wish to do,
let's see how many can get done:
 
Trip to LEGOLAND
Bring mom for out-station trips
More time for mom
Hug / kiss / hold hands with mom
Develop better relationships with JS parents
Swimming / yoga / marathon
Half-marathon in 2 years time
Reading 10 books / year
Update blog / FB album
Photobooks
Don't multi-task - be more mindful and focused
 
 
Places I wish to visit:
 
Taiwan
Turkey
Sarawak (Mulu Cave)
Chiang Mai
Huah Hin
Myanmar
Ho Chi Minh
Hanoi
Xi An
Chong Qing
Hei Long Jiang
 
 
Mountains or hills I wish to climb:
 
Mount Rinjani (going there end of April)
Mount Bromo (volcanic eruption recently)
Gunung Tahan
Taman Negara
Gunung Pulai
Gunung Lambak
Gunung Ledang
Bukit Tabur
Gunung Nuang
Gunung Datuk
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dun mind u bring me along for the trips too...... i wanna go the dragon back hill in hk but kena shoot down by my msian frens who dun like trekking... darn