21 June 2011

#100 - Confession To Make

30.04.2011

Noticed that I did quite a number of double posts recently. No reason for that. It might be triple posts if I have that much to say even, but…nah, I don’t think I have that much to write about.

I think I am starting to like u more. I don’t think u will read this, but if u do, u will know what I meant. Appreciate u coming over through the tedious jam on weekday, despite u having to wake up early the next day. Though we seemed to be able to stir up more conversation than before, I still think it’s not deep enough but let’s give ourselves some time. I got some of ur hints but I pretended not to or changed the topic. If it hurts u, I apologize but that’s me. Be frank with me and don’t expect me to guess…because either I am not good in guessing, or I won’t bother to guess.

Yup, that’s the insensitive me. It’s my nature, couldn’t help it. I appreciate little things and gestures rather than big big stuff. Though I didn’t voice it out, doesn’t mean that I didn’t notice. Thanks again for the pleasant meeting. As for ur trips overseas, yes, I am green with envy but I am sure I will have my time to come to be able to travel oversea too. And…please don’t forget my postcard. It will be a significant mark of our friendship. U might laugh, but I do actually safeguard presents from friends to the best I could.

As for ur massage… I can do for u but I will still advise u to go for Thai massage just the way u like it. They are more professional. Me? I don’t think so. Also, please remember the fruit cake u mentioned. I actually prefer butter or marble cake but…got home-made cake, why not? My friend told me I was weird because no one really likes butter cake. I don’t care, I just like it.

I don’t have many friends whom I like that much and I do appreciate when I found one. There are many Hi-and-Bye friends, I like them but it’s not the kind where u will bother to keep in touch all the time. When I found a friend (either male or female) with whom I can click well, I don’t mind making the effort to keep in touch. It always feels good to know their updates from time to time.

MY, KK, KL, LP, WY, MF, AL, YL, SH, PZ, JB…. thanks for the wonderful moments we shared together. Hmm, now I am starting to miss Melvin too, seemed like he had been MIA for quite some time. Always being my good advisor. I do agree that Internet is a great tool for ppl to keep in touch with each other. But even without Internet (though things seem to be inconvenient at first), we can still keep in touch with each other.

KK, if u are reading this, I loved the postcard u sent me! Missed seeing handwritten postcards after being so used to computer-typed emails.

Comment:
> 05.05.2011 (jyy-yin)
Tak nampak JY pun

No comments: