21 June 2011

#107 - Bitten by Travel Bug

04.06.2011

Couldn’t help it. I am itching for travelling again. But… I vowed not to have any travel out of Malaysia in 2012. So how ah? Maggie jz came back from her Cambodia trip, which really makes me feel like wanting to go there. I have always wanted to go to Angkor Wat but don’t know who on Earth told me that Angkor Wat is closed for restoration undefinitely.

I will arrange for Cambodia in 2013 then. Meaning I will need to wait for Air Asia zero-fare promotion to book flight to and fro from Cambodia and my main target will be Angkor Wat. I do hope that I can find ‘kaki’ for this trip. If Chanuri and Tha Nung agreed to this trip, then it will be fun. Still thinking who else to invite. Suddenly I rmbered that I mentioned a Spore trip to MY before. Oppss!

I also had the urge to try Skytrex in Taman Pertanian Cahaya Shah Alam. Ever since I missed the trip during my 1st year of working, it had always been my intention to visit that place. Since it’s not easy to find ‘kaki’ and to arrange for the transportation, it’s quite tricky. The same thing goes for hiking at Sg Belimbing, Pahang. They call it as Panorama Hill, if I am not mistaken.

Also in my list will be Taman Negara (Pahang) and Gua Mulu (Miri). Batu Caves, Teluk Intan and Taiping also in my wish-to-go list. Concentrate to trips within M’sia first I guess. So greedy, wanting to go to so many places. How to save money if like this huh? Haiz…

Comment:
> 05.06.2011 (name me)
it’s possible if you plan it right, year by year. unless your work takes you there.
teehee

No comments: